A day-trip from Tampere to Mänttä with Serlachius Shuttle bus is an easy way for individual travelers and groups to enjoy a full-day program at Serlachius! Our shuttle bus will take you to the Art Town Mänttä, in the midst of Finnish Lakeland, to experience a guided art and nature tour, a 3-course lunch and a dramatized tour!
Language: English. Ask for other languages from our sales service!
- 124 €/adult in a group of 5-14
- 140 €/adult in a group of 4 persons
Minimum group size is four persons. Choose the right rate for you from the drop down list when booking. Ask an offer for bigger groups (min. 15 persons) from our sales service!
Included in the price:
- return ticket with Serlachius shuttle bus (Tampere-Mänttä-Tampere)
- guided tours: art, nature, drama (2,5 h)
- lunch (3 courses) at Restaurant Gösta
- entrance fee to both Serlachius Museums
- loan of Bicycles, Nordic walking poles or rowing boats (summertime)
- transfers in between the museums and other locations in Mänttä
- at 10:50 departure from Tampere bus station (platform 2) or from Tampere railway station (bus stop close to the main door) at 11.05. Choose the right station/time when booking.
- at 12.25 arrival in the Art Town Mänttä, Serlachius Museum Gösta
- at 12.30 guided art tour (1h)
- at 13.30 guided nature tour (30 min)
- at 14.00 delicious lunch at the top restaurant (3 courses)
- at 15.30 transfer to Serlachius Museum Gustaf with the shuttle bus
- at 15.45 dramatized tour at Gustaf will take you back in the 1950’s. Will you pass the test?
- at 17.30 departure from Mänttä, Serlachius Museum Gustaf
- at 18.45 arrival at Tampere railway station or bus station at 18.50
Would you like to stay longer in the Art Town?
You may travel back with the same bus ticket also the following day! The travel date you choose from the booking calendar refers to your departure from Tampere. We ask you kindly to inform the return date while making the reservation. If you are traveling back the same evening, you don’t need to inform us.
Need a cozy place to stay overnight? Check out these options:
- Art Hotel Honkahovi : tel. +358 3 474 7005, email@example.com
- Mänttä Club : tel. +358 3 4745 900, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel Alexander: tel. +358 3 4749 232, email@example.com
+358 40 1663480