Serlachius shuttle bus from Tampere to Mänttä takes you to a day-trip in the midst of Finnishness: national art treasures, internationally awarded architecture, beautiful lakeside nature and the pure tastes of Restaurant Gösta. Step on the bus and let the adventure begin!
- 74 €/adult
- 71 €/student, pensioner
- 64 €/13-17 yrs old
Included in the price:
- return ticket with Serlachius shuttle bus (Tampere-Mänttä-Tampere)
- entrance fee to both Serlachius Museums
- Art Menu (3 courses) or Art Menu veggie (4 courses) at Restaurant Gösta
- loan of Bicycles, Nordic walking poles or rowing boats (summertime)
- transfers in between the museums and other locations in Mänttä. Find a more detailed timetable here.
Tip: You may buy bus tickets separately for children and order the lunch à la carte according to the child’s preference. 4-12 years old get the lunch -50 % from the normal prices.
- at 10.50 departure from Tampere bus station (platform 2) or from Tampere railway station (bus stop close to the main door) at 11.05
- at 12.25 arrival in the Art Town Mänttä, Serlachius Museum Gösta: time to enjoy the exhibitions, surroundings and delicious meal at the top restaurant (3 courses)
- at 15.30 transfer to Serlachius Museum Gustaf with the shuttle bus or loan the museum bicycle and ride your way (2,5 km): time to see the exhibitions at Gustaf and perhaps enjoy a cup of coffee at the historical café or pop in the Taito Shop close by. You may also spend the whole day at the art museum Gösta — Your choice!
- at 17.20 departure from Mänttä, Serlachius Museum Gösta or at 17.30 from Serlachius Museum Gustaf
- at 18.45 arrival at Tampere railway station or bus station at 18.50
Would you like to stay longer in the Art Town?
You may travel back with the same bus ticket also the following day! The travel date you choose from the booking calendar refers to your departure from Tampere. We ask you kindly to inform the return date while making the reservation. If you are traveling back the same evening, you don’t need to inform us.
Need a cozy place to stay overnight? Check out these options:
- Art Hotel Honkahovi : tel. +358 3 474 7005, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mänttä Club : tel. +358 3 4745 900, email@example.com
- Hotel Alexander: tel. +358 3 4749 232, firstname.lastname@example.org
+358 40 166 3480