Shuttle Bus from Tampere and Ticket to Awarded Serlachius Museums
Serlachius shuttle bus takes you for an unforgettable day-trip to the multi-awarded Serlachius Museums!
The intriguing destination in the middle of nowhere, but only about an hour’s drive away from Tampere, astonishes with national art treasures, contemporary exhibitions, stunning architecture, beautiful lakeside nature and the pure tastes of Restaurant Gösta. Step on the bus and let the adventure begin!
- 30 €/adult
- 27 €/student, pensioner
- 20 €/12-17 yrs old
- 12,5 €/4-11 yrs old
Included in the price:
- return ticket with Serlachius shuttle bus (Tampere-Mänttä-Tampere)
- entry ticket to the art museum Gösta (add. Joenniementie 47, 35800 Mänttä)
- entry ticket to the story-telling museum Gustaf (add. R. Erik Serlachiuksen katu 2, 35800 Mänttä)
- several exhibitions, Restaurant Gösta, Sculpture Park, museum’s island
- loan of bicycles, Nordic walking poles or rowing boats (summertime)
- transfers in between the museums and other locations in Mänttä. Find a more detailed timetable here.
Itinerary for Your Day:
Tip: The shuttle bus timetable matches with the train and bus connections from/to Helsinki!
- at 10:50 departure from Tampere bus station (platform 2) or from Tampere railway station (bus stop close to the main door) at 11:05
- at 12:25 arrival in the Art Town Mänttä, Serlachius Museum Gösta
- time to explore the art exhibitions, amazing architecture and beautiful surroundings, to eat delicious lunch and relax in the harmonious environment
- at 15:30 the shuttle bus takes you to Serlachius Museum Gustaf (3 km) or you may loan the museum bicycle if you feel like sporting a little bit. You may also spend the whole day at the art museum Gösta — as you wish!
- dive deeper into the inspiring stories of the past, search every interesting detail, have some refreshments and just enjoy the atmosphere
- at 17:20 departure from Serlachius Museum Gösta or Serlachius Museum Gustaf at 17:30
- at 18:45 arrival at Tampere railway station or bus station at 18:50
Would you like to stay longer in the Art Town?
You may travel back with the same bus ticket also the following day! The travel date you choose from the booking calendar refers to your departure from Tampere. We ask you kindly to inform the return date while making the reservation. If you are traveling back the same evening, you don’t need to inform us.
Need a cozy place to stay overnight? Check out these options:
- Art Hotel Honkahovi : tel. +358 3 474 7005, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mänttä Club : tel. +358 3 4745 900, email@example.com
- Hotel Alexander: tel. +358 3 4749 232, firstname.lastname@example.org
+358 3 488 6801