This is a reservation calendar for the exhibition Banksy. A Visual Protest. During your visit, you are very welcome to explore all exhibitions at Serlachius Museum Gösta and Gustaf – free of charge! Book your ticket in advance because the exhibition may get crowded.
Banksy. A Visual Protest
The World’s Most Famous Street Artist
Art Museum Gösta 15 May — 10 October 2021
Our sales service will not take any individual bookings during the free admission period. Health security limits the amount of visitors at any given time. At will, you can book a ticket to Serlachius Museum Gustaf here. For the time being, booking a ticket to Gustaf has not been necessary to avoid queues.
Select a date and time of your choosing in the calendar. Book your ticket online no later than 12 hours in advance. Do not forget to book a ticket also for all underaged children in your group.
- Visiting other exhibitions at Museum Gösta does not require booking (only health security limits the number of visitors allowed in one space at the same time)
- Prepare to show your booking receipt at the museum’s ticket office.
- Please note that we keep your seat reserved for 15 minutes. If you do not arrive in time, we will give the seat for the next in line.
- Remember to cancel superfluous booking by sending email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone tel. +358 3 488 6801. Thank you!
We wish you a safe visit! At times, we may have to restrict the number of customers at exhibition halls to avoid crowding and also queues are possible – we apologise for the inconvenience.
- The exhibition is located in the Art Museum Gösta, add. Joenniementie 47, 35800 Mänttä, Finland.
- Art Museum and the surroundings comprise of several exhibitions, Restaurant Gösta, Sculpture Park and lakeside nature.
- Our other museum, Gustaf, is located in the center of Mänttä, add. R. Erik Serlachiuksen katu 2.
- Loan bicycles, rowing boats or Nordic walking poles — ask the staff for more information!
Banksy, Love Is in the Air, 2003, screenprint on paper, private collection. Photo: 24 Ore Cultura.
+358 40 166 3480