Ticket to Amazing Serlachius Museums in Tampere Region
Serlachius takes you away from the crowded places to a harmonious atmosphere of art, design and nature!
You will find national art treasures, contemporary exhibitions, internationally awarded architecture, exciting history and excellent cuisine in the midst of beautiful Finnish nature. Add some soft activities in your day and borrow a bike or Nordic walking poles and take a turn in the Art Town Mänttä. Or perhaps you would like to have a picnic in the Sculpture Park and row a boat on the lake close by? Your choice! Welcome to the Finnish top sight – far out art with a historic heart!
- 10 €/adult
- 7 €/pensioner, student
- under 18 years old for free!
Included in the price:
- entrance to story-telling museum Gustaf (add. R. Erik Serlachiuksen katu 2, 35800 Mänttä)
- entrance to art museum Gösta (add. Joenniementie 47, 35800 Mänttä)
- several exhibitions, Restaurant Gösta, café, Sculpture Park, museum’s island
- loan of bicycles, Nordic walking poles and rowing boats (summertime)
How to reach us? By public transportation or your own vehicle:
- Helsinki 260 km / 3 h
- Tampere 94 km / 1 h 15 min, check out the Serlachius shuttle bus service from Tampere
- Jyväskylä 86 km / 1 h 10 min
- Lahti 157 km / 2 h
- BICYCLE TRAILS from Tampere
Need a cozy place to stay overnight? Check out these options:
- Art Hotel Honkahovi : tel. +358 3 474 7005, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mänttä Club : tel. +358 3 4745 900, email@example.com
- Hotel Alexander: tel. +358 3 4749 232, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peltola Organic Farm: tel. +358 44 525 3539, email@example.com
- Rapukartano: tel. +358 44 592 9429, firstname.lastname@example.org
+358 3 488 6801